Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Music and geography





Hi - I started working on two themes in music. I started with a finish sentence of a song, which is called RAUHA - pupils saw the 8 notes and invented own lyrics in german language.
With a second group - year 5 / I started to play the song: Gib mir Sonne, which is in german language. I am very busy to post the notes in the next two days.
I found out that it is good, to share the documents, we are working with. And in May, we should exchange our papers lively - but that's a second step, which I will explain later.
In year 7 I am teaching geography, biology and history at the present moment.
In geography we examine the different climate belts on earth, in biology we do this lake project.
I think we should do it in the same way, Hanne worked with her pupils.
Find the names of the plants, animals in each language. Show differences, etc.
Now - no more words but some pictures.
Two - from music / and one of my grade 7 pupils. Sheets of our books - coming tomorrow. Bye Jürgen

No comments: