Friday, March 6, 2009

Gib mir Sonne and Es tut weh....

Hej to everybody, I did some video-recording today, how we are working with the songs. They are not ready yet but it was quite funny to work on them.

Unfortunately it is not easy to upload video clips. So if you are not able to watch them, please let me know.
Today I´m working at final researches concerning fotosynthesis. My group creates powerpoint presentations with diagramms and a small text. We examine the process of fotosynthesis to detect the relation between all organismn who are living in a lake. Changes for them have effects on the ökosystem.
During the last two lessons, I am going to trainy on the song RAUHA, though I did not have the notation of the finish song, yet.
Did all of you get our papers? Ruth told me to post on tuesday. I would like to get some information from Jenni, because our pupils are at the same age and we decided to work in a similair way. So please contact me. Kind regards and best wishes for the week. Jörgen

No comments: